The more than $200 million Stapleton Redevelopment project is still underway of its transformation from an international airport to a thriving residential and mixed-use community. While many local organizations and businesses have come together over the ongoing 16-year project, Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) (http://www.esasite.com/) of Commerce City has maintained its working presence in Stapleton, for over 17 years. Final phases of asbestos abatement, demolition, and soil remediation are in progress, with a nish date for environmental remediation slated for the end of this June.
- Ebbs and Flows of Water and Coal Tar Remediation in Denver
- Earth Services & Abatement Saves Abandoned Sugar Factory Owners $4M
- Confluence Park and It’s Journey
- Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) Completes Water and Coal Tar Remediation at Confluence Park
- Owners of an Abandoned Sugar Factory in Colorado Save Millions in Demo Work