Eagle P3 is the first major U.S. transportation project to use a public- private partnership (P3) to finance, design, build, maintain and operate the system over 34 years. Denver Transit Partners (DTP) holds the project concession. The maiden voyage of Denver’s FasTracks A Line to DIA in mid- April marked the conclusion of a five-year, $16.7-million contract for environmental remediation and demolition services by Denver-based Earth Services & Abatement Inc. (ESA). Eagle P3, a multi-billion-dollar Denver transit project, ranked as the largest such venture in recent Colorado history.
- Ebbs and Flows of Water and Coal Tar Remediation in Denver
- Earth Services & Abatement Saves Abandoned Sugar Factory Owners $4M
- Confluence Park and It’s Journey
- Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) Completes Water and Coal Tar Remediation at Confluence Park
- Owners of an Abandoned Sugar Factory in Colorado Save Millions in Demo Work