Denver’s Eagle P3 is one of several major U.S. rail transit initiatives to use a public-private partnership (PPP) approach for an FDBOM (finance, design, build, operate and maintain) project. Eagle P3, part of the Denver Regional Transportation District (RTD) FasTracks program, is a multi-billion-dollar transit project ranked as the largest such venture in recent Colorado history. FasTracks is a 2004 voter- approved plan to expand regional/commuter, light rail and bus transit across the Denver metro region.
- Ebbs and Flows of Water and Coal Tar Remediation in Denver
- Earth Services & Abatement Saves Abandoned Sugar Factory Owners $4M
- Confluence Park and It’s Journey
- Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) Completes Water and Coal Tar Remediation at Confluence Park
- Owners of an Abandoned Sugar Factory in Colorado Save Millions in Demo Work