The more than $200 million environmental remediation project as part of the Stapleton redevelopment is nearly complete. It is a transformation from an international airport to a thriving residential and mixed-use community. Many local organizations and businesses have come together over the ongoing 18-year project, including Earth Services & Abatement, which has maintained a working presence in Stapleton, completing multiple phases since the project’s early years. Final phases of asbestos abatement, demolition and soil remediation are in progress, with a finish date slated for August.
- Ebbs and Flows of Water and Coal Tar Remediation in Denver
- Earth Services & Abatement Saves Abandoned Sugar Factory Owners $4M
- Confluence Park and It’s Journey
- Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) Completes Water and Coal Tar Remediation at Confluence Park
- Owners of an Abandoned Sugar Factory in Colorado Save Millions in Demo Work