The more-than-$200-million Stapleton Redevelopment project near Denver is still underway of its transformation from an international airport, to a thriving residential and mixed-use community. While many local organizations and businesses have come together over the ongoing, 16-year project, Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) of Commerce City, CO, has maintained its working presence in Stapleton, completing multiple phases since the project’s early years. Final phases of asbestos abatement, demolition, and soil remediation are in progress, with a finish date slated for June 2017.
- Ebbs and Flows of Water and Coal Tar Remediation in Denver
- Earth Services & Abatement Saves Abandoned Sugar Factory Owners $4M
- Confluence Park and It’s Journey
- Earth Services & Abatement (ESA) Completes Water and Coal Tar Remediation at Confluence Park
- Owners of an Abandoned Sugar Factory in Colorado Save Millions in Demo Work